Having a problem viewing gfycat GIFS on my phone through my WIFI connection, but 4G is fine. What can I do?

Ness7891

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Having a problem viewing gfycat GIFS on my phone through my WIFI connection, but 4G is fine

Hi. I'm having trouble accessing gfycat links and content on my phone when hooked up to my home WIFI. I browse Reddit and check stuff out and now with gfycat there are issues. This just started the other day or so. The last time I updated my phone was about a month ago in early February. I'm not sure what the deal is, but it doesn't matter what browser I used as I tried the stock internet option and Google chrome. Still getting the same problem. My wife has an iPhone and it worked fine with gfycat while hooked up to the WIFI. So I'm guessing it's an issue with my Verizon Note 4. I tried looking for help with this problem on a random Google search, but I couldn't find a solution. Seems this has plagued some people for the past year or so. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd appreciate the help, thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does it work on other wi-fi networks, or on your mobile data?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuzZKillz78