HDMI/USB Adapters?

skeeve

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Anybody found adapters for HDMI or to full USB for a reasonable price that they can confirm works? The MHL adapter for HDMI on Samsung's site seems much too expensive.

(I'm also eagerly awaiting their car dock!)

Sent from my SGSIIE4GT

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
It gives you the price for single purchases and bulk purchases. Right now its $14.02 (shipping is extra). I might have to order one of these.

sjl330

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I bought one of those MLH Adapters from Monoprice too. I got it to work but the charger cable won't stay in the slot on the adapter. The slightest move and it falls out! It works fine anywhere else I plug it in, just not in this adapter. Anybody else have that problem?

HeavemyTreo

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have bought 2 cables from different companies on Ebay, neither fit the plug. Both companies have given me refunds. They were advertised to fit Sprint Epic 4g Touch. One $6.50 and the other $3.50. Don't think the 10' cable version is going to work, not sure what phone they are made for, maybe the earlier Epic?

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I never used the HDMI function on my EVO and never felt compelled to, is it really all that ground breaking?
And what are some good uses? Pictures on my tv I guess? *shrugs*

I figured I would get some answers from people that have used it and how awesome it is.

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
youtube quality is meh at best mobile and my tv is already streaming all that out of box
I guess if i was in a hotel that actually had hdmi it would be a score, but then again I would have my laptop.

skeeve

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Well it's not for everybody but it's a nice feature to have. My girlfriend doesn't have a "smart" tv (or netflix), but I can serve it up from my phone.

Sent from my SGSIIE4GT

E_Cross

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
ok I found a use, I got ftpcafe and downloaded a crapton of huge high rez pics from the ISS ftp
and wanted to show them to coworkers, if I had the cable it would have been a big win.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardBarnaby