Hello everyone

Rutz1104

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm Raj from Michigan US. I'm using Android phone for last 3 yrs and never faced any problems
My first phone was N7000, Then HTC 1 and for almost a year with Nexus 5 32 GB.
Guys I got a update for Lollipop and was happy n excited to upgrade. Now once done with upgrade I tried capturing some pics at night with camera on auto flash mode and guess what was not able to click a single pic. So restarted n did whatever a lay man can do but still my camera is not working in flash mode. The flash just turns on n the camera is stuck u can see the image moving on screen with flash on but doesn't clicks d pic
Please help guys

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey there, Raj! Welcome to the Forums!

Sad to see you're having issues with the update. Have you tried clearing the Camera app data? Or a third party camera app? I wonder if it's just the stock camera app that's not working...

Rutz1104

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey SpookDroid
Thanks for ur warm welcome. Ya I tried with other 3rd party apps its working n also I cleared the data still its working now.
Really appreciate your help

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC.☺
I own a Nexus 5 myself, and have always thought it had a good, if not very good, camera, despite what some users say.

Posted via Android Central App

Rutz1104

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey belodion
Dont this that d cam for nexus 5 is bad or good. Its excellent, I can share u some pics n looking at them u won't believe that they r from Nexus 5.
Be a proud owner

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey belodion
Dont this that d cam for nexus 5 is bad or good. Its excellent, I can share u some pics n looking at them u won't believe that they r from Nexus 5.
Be a proud owner

I'll be honest and say that, like you, I think the Nexus 5 is capable of not just good, but excellent photos. I've always found that....but I think some early N5 owners had problems, which were fixed in an update. Before my time, though.

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully the post above have helped solve your problem! Let us know how everything is going.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhajajajajjdjjf