Hello from sunny, no wait, rainy, no sunny Florida!

CarltonJane

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I am a proud owner of an acer A100 tablet that I love and I have now left blackberry for a Samsung S4 Active. I am almost totally Droidified.

I love gadgets and troubleshooting and poking dead things with a stick.... not really, more like a gloved hand.

Thank you!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am a proud owner of an acer A100 tablet that I love and I have now left blackberry for a Samsung S4 Active. I am almost totally Droidified.

I love gadgets and troubleshooting and poking dead things with a stick.... not really, more like a gloved hand.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums! Kick off the shoes, jump in a forum, and stay a while. And by all means, have some fun...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I have an A100, too--still going strong, but too bad the battery life still stinks:( Have fun in these forums!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

Thank you!
Welcome to the Forums! These Android devices are really fun to use and play around with...cutomizations are pretty much limitless ;)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome and enjoy the forums!
Plenty of info here and plenty of people ready to help. :thumbup::)

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You could be like me and have 1 of each! I have a Z10, S4 and iPad Mini!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you love your Z10? I was so tempted to get one!

Yes, it's got THE best browser on a phone. The UI is great too, once you get used to it. The down side is the lack of apps. It's getting better, but still not what iOS and Android have.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demasick