Hello, new to team android...

motrix

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Just saying "Hi"

Gave up my personal phone years ago and have just been using my corporate iPhone. Decided it was time to separate and jump and join the android family. Pre-ordered my coral blue Note 7 and just browsing around the forum getting familiar with everything. Lots of great info on here and learning lots. Already ordered a case, car charger, and some USB cables. Learning more about the wireless chargers before I bite the bullet. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge being shared.

mru007

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi motrix !! Welcome to the Android world !!!
Congratulations on pre-ordering the Note 7 - the most amazing smartphone in the world :)
And with S Pen, you will never want to switch to other smartphone, except another Note device !!
With newer Android version round the corner (Android 7.0 Nougat), you are going to experience the best experience of all Android :)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Just saying "Hi"

Gave up my personal phone years ago and have just been using my corporate iPhone. Decided it was time to separate and jump and join the android family. Pre-ordered my coral blue Note 7 and just browsing around the forum getting familiar with everything. Lots of great info on here and learning lots. Already ordered a case, car charger, and some USB cables. Learning more about the wireless chargers before I bite the bullet. Thanks in advance for all the knowledge being shared.

Welcome to Android Central!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadeharper