Hello - Wifi slows when Bluetooth is on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello,

I just bought a month ago, this device, Samsung J6. I am very happy with him, but I saw a problem. When I have my wifi on, and I am connected to my Bluetooth devices (like my speaker), almost always, my wifi is going slow, I cannot see a video, or to listen to some music, nothing. Until I restart my phone, and for a couple of hours it's working, but after that the same problem.

I already read many posts with this problem on the galaxy phones, but I cannot see any solution. Probably just to change the connection to my router. But I don't think it would be a long time solution for my phone.

Is anyone having this problem? It would be an update or something? I am thinking that could be a bug, right?

Thank you, I am waiting for some response!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Bluetooth uses the 2.4 GHz bandwidth, so it can potentially interfere with 2.4 GHz wi-fi. If your phone can access 5 GHz wi-fi (and if your wi-fi network has 5 GHz), then use that band. Otherwise, log into your router and try changing the wi-fi channel to see if that helps. See this thread for more details: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roubleshooting-wi-fi-connection-problems.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Novigator