Help a nook noob out - easy question

illuminator3

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered a refurbished nook color and will receive it in a couple of days. I wish to play dead space (the actual game, not the comic book app), all the nova games, all the modern combat games, and the android mass effect game. I know that playing dead space on it is possible since a few forums I have read confirm it. What is the best custom rom to play these games? For those of you who have been able to play at least one of these games, would you please share what rom you are using and how you were able to get it to play.

benmcf

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I personally think CyanogenMod 7 (CM7) is the fastest and most stable custom ROM. I have read about CM9 being used, but have not been brave enough to make the jump. My current setup with CM7, an edited boot.img file, and Chainfire 3D have yielded the best results when wanting to play the high end games.

illuminator3

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I personally think CyanogenMod 7 (CM7) is the fastest and most stable custom ROM. I have read about CM9 being used, but have not been brave enough to make the jump. My current setup with CM7, an edited boot.img file, and Chainfire 3D have yielded the best results when wanting to play the high end games.

Could you explain to me or link me a forum discussing the boot.img file editing and chainfire 3d? I'm not sure what those are. What is your experience with emulators, if at all? Also, what version of cm7 are you using, the latest stable release or a nightly build?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beth W