HELP!! att i337 s4 phone calls not working well

canadiancrab

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I have a galaxy s4 i337 from att. I unlocked it and am running it on simplemobile.. the phone cuts out mid calls, sometimes it doesnt dial out at all, when I answer sometimes the phone stays on the screen where you can either reject the call or accept it but doesnt actually do either.. this is becoming a major issue, to the point I wish I didnt give away my galaxy s2..at least that one functioned properly.

I also am still stuck on 4.2 version of android, and never got new versions pushed.. I really need my phone to work properly- im at the point where I just want to throw it at a wall whenever it gives me issues..

Ive also tried changing the gsm/cdma settings from lte/gsm auto to just gsm.. no luck..

Please help!!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Sounds like a problem with the carrier. It could also be a APN issue.

Wizzrah | AT&T HTC One XL | Tapatalk

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Yea I was thinking the same thing also are you sure simple mobile and at&t run the same gsm bands?? Also check your apn not all Sims automatically set them so if it's still in default at&t it's guaranteed to screw up unless they run the same bands and your going to have to change it anyway for mobile data

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
From what I can find on simple mobile.com you need to set your apn to a tmobile apn as they run off the t mobile network and your not going to get LTE as they are on the hspa+

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781