[HELP] Emergency Mode & LG Logo Hang

gdr425

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i've read almost every possible thread about this problem and have yet to find a solution, i can't be the only one having this problem so here we go:

my LG Optimus S can do 2 things and to things only

power on normally but get stuck with the LG logo flashing on and off periodically

&

hold POWER + VOL DOWN + CAMERA + SEARCH, and it goes into emergency mode

finally getting it into emergency mode took forever, but now i can't do anything else. can somebody please help me?

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i've read almost every possible thread about this problem and have yet to find a solution, i can't be the only one having this problem so here we go:

my LG Optimus S can do 2 things and to things only

power on normally but get stuck with the LG logo flashing on and off periodically

&

hold POWER + VOL DOWN + CAMERA + SEARCH, and it goes into emergency mode

finally getting it into emergency mode took forever, but now i can't do anything else. can somebody please help me?

First off, what ROM are you running? And I assume you are rooted with custom recovery?

Try this:

Pull battery and then insert it.
Hold POWER + VOL DOWN + MENU untill you are in RECOVERY MODE. NOT EMERGENCY MODE.

Try to reboot system from there. Or WIPE Data, Cache and Dalvik, then reboot.

neurolizer

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
If none of the solutions in the other forums will work for you, I recommend taking the phone to a Sprint service store, telling them you accepted the OTA update and then phone wouldn't turn back on after it restarted. They will order you a refurbished phone for $35. That's what I and a few other people ended up doing anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid