Help! How to dial out using google voilce on evo lte?

OLD_HATCH

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello all.

I installed the Google voice app to be able to use a secondary number. For the life of me I cant figure out how to dial out from the google voice number on my evolte.

There is no dialpad like on the iphone app.

When I go to select when to make calls there is no ask every time option.

Anyone have any ideas? I want to be able to use the google voice number to dial out and show up on the caller id as well.

heelanaya

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello all.

I installed the Google voice app to be able to use a secondary number. For the life of me I cant figure out how to dial out from the google voice number on my evolte.

There is no dialpad like on the iphone app.

When I go to select when to make calls there is no ask every time option.

Anyone have any ideas? I want to be able to use the google voice number to dial out and show up on the caller id as well.

you can install groove ip or reinstall and it should have the ask everytime option also you can go into the google voice app and click on settings

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site
You have to open Google voice, go to settings and there should be an option on when to use Google voice. I.e. use every time, use for international calls or never use. Also should give you the option to select to use voice or your cell provider after dialing the number you're going to call.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberprettyfashiongirl95