Help me choose which device

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I currently have a blackberry cure, and while great, I am really about to make the plunge to an android device. I am debating whether to keep my contract with sprint, and get the HTC Hero, or leave sprint and go with the Motorola droid. I know the droid has desperate processors so its a little faster, and the screen is better, and all the stuff that you find out from the bigger review sites. I honestly just don't know anyone who actually has either of these phones, so I just wanna hear from actual people who do have them. Any help that you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated.

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
Personally speaking, if one could hold off a couple of months before getting a new phone, until the end of the first quarter at least, then do so and see what comes out next.

As for HTC Hero versus Moto Droid, I have only played with the Hero so far as the Touchstone (UK name for Moto Droid) is not yet available in the UK. I rather liked the Hero, but I found the screen a little small compared to my Pulse (Huawei U8220). Saying that, it is a fast little phone and the HTC Sense UI stuff is rather nice.

I would advise holding off a couple of months if you are not desperate to go out and get a new phone within the next few days and wait to see what appears on google.com/phone.

Phil.