Help me to decide which smartphone camera is better?

sebadnox

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Help me to decide which smartphone camera is better

Hello there, im asking for help to pick a new smartphone to replace my old Sony Xperia Active, and i am unsure about the quality of the camera of smartphones that i have looked to. I have to say that the key features that i´m looking for my future smartphone, are mainly a good camera and a good battery life. Being more specifically, i´m specially expecting the camera of my smartphone to be good on low light, on movement, on macro mode, and of course, to have good definition on photos. On my economic possibilities, i have as options, one of the following: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, Sony Xperia Z, ASUS ZenFone 2 (the 5" screen one), Sony M4 Aqua, Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation, Nokia Lumia 925 and Nokia Lumia 830. Considering only the camera quality and discounting any preference for one or another O.S., and also considering the improvements of the camera quality that have been made on some of these smartphones up to now, Which one of these do you think that would fit best my expectations? Greetings

PD: Sorry in advance for any gramatical error since i´m not a native speaker of English.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Help me to decide which smartphone camera is better

I can say Nokia has done great things with their cameras, and I do have a ZF2 which is listed in your choices, but I would not recommend that if you want a top performing camera in your phone. Its ok, does the job and its an all around great phone just not a top camera.

If the camera is a key feature check out Samsung S6, Note 5 or the LG G4.

sebadnox

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Help me to decide which smartphone camera is better

I want a good preformer, but on the range of prices that i´m looking for, and by here these last phones that you´ve named, overpases widely the amount of money that i´ve destined to buy a smartphone. That´s why i´m asking between these phones or others with good camera for the same price range. Greetings.