Help network unlock for lg to use StandUp Wireless sim

Brandon Lay

Nov 27, 2020
Visit site
Lg LM-K500UM is network locked to Boost Mobile. I've used it for approximately 6 months on prepaid plan. I just received a sim from StandUp Wireless, a program for people who get government assistance. When ordering the sim, StandUp asked for my IMEI to see if my phone is compatible. They say it is. But when I tried it, my phone says invalid sim. I tried to get unlock code from Boost, but they said I had to use phone for one year before they would agree to unlock. Please help?!?!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There are unlocking (paid) services online you can find (a quick Boogle search should do the trick), but there aren't any that I know of that are free or easily available. They also need to support your specific brand/model, so that is something to bear in mind as well. We cannot provide 'codes' to just unlock any phone, unfortunately (and it's a legal gray area depending on where you live, so there's that as well). Sorry we can't help much on this one, but for that unlock it has to be either from the carrier or one of those paid services (which are also not guaranteed to work 100% of the time).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexmursa