Help! New phone is haveing meltdown.

sammykinz123

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, my new samsung galaxy s4 mini on contract has suddenly crashed. It has error messages such as "unfortunately android.process.acore has stopped working" and unfortunately android.process.media has stopped working" it happened in the middle of a game of "candy crush" it shut down and restarted with 50 updates. It started up again and it had completely factory reset without my knowledge. I then proceeded in trying to get my contacts apps and messages back and went onto downloading to my computer from this website to try help the problem.
Data Recovery for Anroid-Directly recover SMS contacts photos video on Android.
and from there on it it wont let me do anything without these messages coming up. I have tried factory resetting again but it wont work, i have tried doing the secret code to reset it wont work, shutting down and restarting, it also wont let me call tmoble to ask for help. It wont recieve calls, texts and crashes whenever i move from home screen. is there any suggestions?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, my new samsung galaxy s4 mini on contract has suddenly crashed. It has error messages such as "unfortunately android.process.acore has stopped working" and unfortunately android.process.media has stopped working" it happened in the middle of a game of "candy crush" it shut down and restarted with 50 updates. It started up again and it had completely factory reset without my knowledge. I then proceeded in trying to get my contacts apps and messages back and went onto downloading to my computer from this website to try help the problem.
Data Recovery for Anroid-Directly recover SMS contacts photos video on Android.
and from there on it it wont let me do anything without these messages coming up. I have tried factory resetting again but it wont work, i have tried doing the secret code to reset it wont work, shutting down and restarting, it also wont let me call tmoble to ask for help. It wont recieve calls, texts and crashes whenever i move from home screen. is there any suggestions?
I would take it back to the carrier. The phone should still be under warranty. I could suggest a couple fixes, but there is no guarantee they will work, and if your phone wasn't rooted, it's probably better off to let your carrier deal with this.
Especially if you can easily recreate the problem.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Yep go to your carrier and let them deal with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When you factory reset do you allow the apps to reinstall? If so, disable that and see how the reboot works. Otherwise, I'm with the two above and recommend a return to T-Mobile.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao