Help - newbie

BriceWalker

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
First smart phone for me, forgive my ignorance.

Several times a day, the motion sensor stops working. Won't let me rotate the phone to put videos on landscape or use any app that requires shaking or tilting?

Is this common or do I need to replace? I have had the phone 3 days and have not dropped it or done anything dumb with it yet.

Thanks!

XxXNepTunesXxX

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
replace

well I also have this phone and I can tell you I have no such problems with it. I just wish I knew and understood how to root it. but thanks to android central I can install third party apps thanks Guys :)

Dilrod

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
First smart phone for me, forgive my ignorance.

Several times a day, the motion sensor stops working. Won't let me rotate the phone to put videos on landscape or use any app that requires shaking or tilting?

Is this common or do I need to replace? I have had the phone 3 days and have not dropped it or done anything dumb with it yet.

Thanks!

Ive seen this a few times with customers at my store. Recalibrate the G-Sensor.

Settings>Display>G-Sensor Calibration
Then remove the battery and restart the phone.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
well I also have this phone and I can tell you I have no such problems with it. I just wish I knew and understood how to root it. but thanks to android central I can install third party apps thanks Guys :)

There is a one click method on xda if you're interested in rooting. If you do decide to, read the enitre thread especially after bubby released it. You'll learn from the mistakes of others and will learn more about what it is you're doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026