Help! Note 4 shuts off when charging battery

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Want to see if others are experiencing what I have been. I recently installed a battery calibration app to help calibrate my Zero lemon extended battery but I'm guessing this app has done more harm than good.

I have since deleted the app but occasionally when the phone is on and I'm charging it overnight it would shut itself off halfway or so. I also use my note 4 as an alarm clock so you can guess the issues I've been having. (not waking up in time etc)

Has anyone experience this too? Was it from that battery calibration app and is there any solution besides to reset it to factory condition?

BTW my note 4 is not rooted because I'm on AT&T. 😠

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated

And on a side note. Due to this issue I was about 30 minutes late to an important interview so I can't let this keep going on!

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
You know, I've been building and maintaining computers for a very long time. When I get some funky problem in an OS that will intermittently rear it's ugly head, I just back up my stuff and reimage my drive.

If it were me, I would back up data, factory reset the phone, and move on. Yah, sure, a little work, but better than messing with it. Just my opinion, of course.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
You know, I've been building and maintaining computers for a very long time. When I get some funky problem in an OS that will intermittently rear it's ugly head, I just back up my stuff and reimage my drive.

If it were me, I would back up data, factory reset the phone, and move on. Yah, sure, a little work, but better than messing with it. Just my opinion, of course.

I think you're correct. May have to just back up my data and factory restore my phone. But I have a ton of work related stuff on it too (I use it for everything and don't even use a tablet)

I used to wonder why people may carry two phones one for personal use and one for work. Now I can see why lol!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22