[HELP] Optimus V + kp500

sunumi

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello android central, this is my first post and it is because i need help with optimus v. A few days ago i messed up my phone and now its stuck on the silver lg screen. So long story short can anyone tell me how to flash a .cab file with kp500 for the optimus v vm670

sunumi

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello android central, this is my first post and it is because i need help with optimus v. A few days ago i messed up my phone and now its stuck on the silver lg screen. So long story short can anyone tell me how to flash a .cab file with kp500 for the optimus v vm670
Bump can anyone help?

sunumi

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I rooted my phone using androot, then i installed rom mananger , then superuser, then through Rom mananger i installed clockwork recovery, then i put a rom on my sdcard and using rom mananger i chose the option to install rom from sdcard. It rebooted and was stuck or something, so after 20 min with no response i took out the battery and thats when my phone got messed up. Whenever i start it regularly it is stuck at the silver lg logo, and if i start it through recovery it flashes the lg logo and then just goes black with the backlight on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiviwin68