Help setting up Clockworkmod Recovery on a Cubot s308!

Etrain75

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone give me some tips on how to set it up? My device isn't supported and I do not want to try a manual install on my own. Can someone also tell me what it exactly does? I kind of know but I'd like some clarification. So it creates a backup OS that you can fall back to if **** hits the fan am I right? You can also flash custom OS on it from what I can gather. Thanks!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone give me some tips on how to set it up? My device isn't supported and I do not want to try a manual install on my own. Can someone also tell me what it exactly does? I kind of know but I'd like some clarification. So it creates a backup OS that you can fall back to if **** hits the fan am I right? You can also flash custom OS on it from what I can gather. Thanks!
Hello. I don't see any version of CWM for your device. The closest lead to one I could get was this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/cubot-s308-mt6582a-cwm-twrp-custom-rom-t2874355

Now, CWM is GUI recovery used to flash files, create backups, and more, all outside the default OS.

If you have more questions, let me know.

daddycator69

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
hi Etrain ,can you please post the backup OS off cubot s308? i got my phone "super super bricked " and im try to fix it with MTKdoid tool ,,SpflashTools and a tutorial on Youtube but im missing that backuuupp!! What i need is the file "fimware.info" that MTkdoidT needs to run. I had download a Custom rom somewhere but does not contain that file. I guess it was on Needrom,but they only h<ve a custom rom fo KitKat vesion ,,mine is JB and i guess it doesnt wok well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech