HELP!!! Synergy ROM flashing error!!! Phone wiped clean. Have download mode and clockwork recovery.

Kiran Chandra

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys I really need help! I was installing synergy mod through clockwork recovery and it started off installing fine it said my device compatible and then it got stuck in "checking /system for errors" and then after 5-10 minutes it just shut off and rebooted with no operating system (rom) on it but I have clockwork recovery and download mode is working just fine. I am nervous could anybody help me get an rom back on there? I could get the stock AT&T gs3 4.1.1 firmware but is it possible to just somehow get synergy rom? Why did the installation just crash like that? Please help! Thx!:':)(

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I really need help! I was installing synergy mod through clockwork recovery and it started off installing fine it said my device compatible and then it got stuck in "checking /system for errors" and then after 5-10 minutes it just shut off and rebooted with no operating system (rom) on it but I have clockwork recovery and download mode is working just fine. I am nervous could anybody help me get an rom back on there? I could get the stock AT&T gs3 4.1.1 firmware but is it possible to just somehow get synergy rom? Why did the installation just crash like that? Please help! Thx!:':)(

Sounds like a bad download. Redownload the ROM on a computer then reboot into recovery and mount the SD card (there is an option to mount for USB but I don't remember where it is on Cwm, I use TWRP). Transfer the file to your phone then use recovery to flash it. Make sure you wipe /system and /data first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lpt2024