Help Upgrading LG Lucid 2 VS870 to Android 4.2.2

Kevin Colwell

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I would really like to upgrade my phone to Android version 4.2.2 however I am still fairly new to working with android. My phone is already rooted and when I went looking around for how to do this myself I found out about Rom Manager but I do not know how to use it. When it asked me to install the clockwork mod it listed 2 devices that it was usable with and said my phone was not supported. I find it hard to believe that with this many android users out there no one has found a way for this phone. So if anyone knows how to do this your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Edit: I tried this solution which is what I described in the main post about not having a version of clockwork mod for my phone.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I would really like to upgrade my phone to Android version 4.2.2 however I am still fairly new to working with android. My phone is already rooted and when I went looking around for how to do this myself I found out about Rom Manager but I do not know how to use it. When it asked me to install the clockwork mod it listed 2 devices that it was usable with and said my phone was not supported. I find it hard to believe that with this many android users out there no one has found a way for this phone. So if anyone knows how to do this your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Edit: I tried this solution which is what I described in the main post about not having a version of clockwork mod for my phone.

Welcome to the forums.
I looked at Cyanogen website, and I could not find your device, nor could I find your device in the XDA forums. Honestly I do not know what else to suggest. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech