Help with deleted photos accidentially HELP HELP Please

mama22only

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I accidentally deleted photos from my gallery today, I have tried Dr.Fone and get a response that it can't connect due to compatibility issue. Stellar Phoenix only recovered from my pc not my galaxy phone. I have upgraded to jelly bean. Is there any way to get photos back please help :-[

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I accidentally deleted photos from my gallery today, I have tried Dr.Fone and get a response that it can't connect due to compatibility issue. Stellar Phoenix only recovered from my pc not my galaxy phone. I have upgraded to jelly bean. Is there any way to get photos back please help :-[

Did you have your pictures backed up with a Google Account or some sort of cloud service?

mama22only

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
not sure, I was finally able to get dr.fone to connect to my galaxy after several tries. It is currently scanning my phone, at 35% currently. Going on 3 hours, hoping this works
Anyone know how long dr.fone takes?

mama22only

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
So no luck with Dr. Fone it starts analyzing and scanning but never goes past 35%. Does anyone know why? Not sure what else to do? Last backup was on google accounts and there was only 5 pictures that were backed up.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I can't help you with this, but it's a good time to install Dumpster to prevent this in the future.
Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tellu