Help with Galaxy S4

Leanne Hatswell

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Word Chums stopped working on my galaxy S4. All of my other apps work. I know it is my phone because I can connect with everything else that i use. I also down loaded word chums on my very old droid and it connected right away. Does any one have any suggestions on why this wont work on my phone? When i press connect with facebook, it says connecting then goes right back to the screen that has me choose the way to connect. When i try to connect with an existing email or new email, it says please make sure you are connected to the internet. I am highly frustrated with this, and of course wont reset my phone for one stupid game.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Word Chums stopped working on my galaxy S4. All of my other apps work. I know it is my phone because I can connect with everything else that i use. I also down loaded word chums on my very old droid and it connected right away. Does any one have any suggestions on why this wont work on my phone? When i press connect with facebook, it says connecting then goes right back to the screen that has me choose the way to connect. When i try to connect with an existing email or new email, it says please make sure you are connected to the internet. I am highly frustrated with this, and of course wont reset my phone for one stupid game.

Welcome to the forums!
Try going into Settings>Application Manager>scroll down to Word Chums and click clear cache, and force stop. Wait a few seconds, and reopen the app.