Help!!!

shall5401

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, While my girlfriend and I were watching a movie last night, i noticed that i couldnt view any web pages on my G1, its said unable to view, so I restarted it and it was fine, but I noticed after that my home and send keys werent functional. I also noticed that when I hit the end key, instead of locking the phone, just put the phone on stand by, and when I hit it again, instead of making me hit the menu key to unlock it, it just came right up. now when its on stand by, hitting the home or send keys will turn it back on and make the lights light up, but if im in the browswer, and i hit the home key, it does nothing. can someone please help me fix this issue?

muaruader12

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Go into the setting and click the applications option, Choose Manage Applications and then go to the browser app and delete the cache. Do this same process for the Market and Home apps. You will lose the Home page data such as where apps are located on the home screen but thats easy to put back and erasing the market cache will only clear any searches you have done on the market. Doing all these will gain back some memory for the phone as well as erase any bugs that may have been hidden in the browsers cache.

barnettj

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Go into the setting and click the applications option, Choose Manage Applications and then go to the browser app and delete the cache. Do this same process for the Market and Home apps. You will lose the Home page data such as where apps are located on the home screen but thats easy to put back and erasing the market cache will only clear any searches you have done on the market. Doing all these will gain back some memory for the phone as well as erase any bugs that may have been hidden in the browsers cache.

This is great advice. I do this about every other day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher