Help!

NW0

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
So long story short, I got my Note 2 fixed (had some hardware issues) and the repair guy rooted the phone and put it on a custom firmware(I didn't even want it). I am completely new to this, so bare with me. So what I have been trying to do is installing a stock firmware using odin. I downloaded the right firmware for my phone (N7100) and got the phone to connect to odin. But whenever I start installing it always fails. I'm trying to get back to stock Samsung firmware but I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
4.1.2 Jellybean. What is version of recovery? Where do I find that?
4.1.2 jellybean is not a custom firmware.

Unrooting a note 2 is not as easy as rooting. You better off leaving the root and just installing the newest os version. The note 2 will most likely never be updated beyond whatever its current firmware is so rooting is the only way to get new updates.

NW0

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
4.1.2 jellybean is not a custom firmware.

Unrooting a note 2 is not as easy as rooting. You better off leaving the root and just installing the newest os version. The note 2 will most likely never be updated beyond whatever its current firmware is so rooting is the only way to get new updates.
Yea well... the problem is that the WIFI on this version sometimes work and it sometimes never turn on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85