Hey all..new here

gigajoe84

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone..New to the site. Currently I have the Storm 9530, hopefully will be on and Android soon when I get a retro check from work, Holiday Bonus, and extra Christmas money in the next few weeks. My cousin and a couple friends have the Droid, which is pretty damn sweet. I'm thinking of either the Droid or Passion/Dragon/Bravo.
I never used and HTC before, but a few friends of mine have it, and love it. Any suggestions since I heard the HTC is rumored for as late as Q2 2010, nothing really official, possible Droid/Sholes tablet coming out soon etc...
Thanks

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi glad to have you here at Android Central and I'm sorry you're stuck with the 9530 I couldn't wait to get rid of mine. But yeah if you're alright with keeping it stick it out for a few months or less to get the Passion or Bravo.

disasterinc

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I second redman's consolations on the storm 9530. I'm glad mine is gone and I'm glad I have a droid. As far as which phone to get, there's always new and better phones on the horizon. You can certainly wait, but they'll be another phone a few months away that you might be tempted to wait for. The way I dealt with this was a 1 year contract. The phone cost me about $220 and I have the option of upgrading after a year if I choose to. I''m glad because if I did a two year deal I would've ended up buying a least one full retail phone before the contract was up. Whatever phone you get, you do have a 30 day test drive with verizon.

gigajoe84

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
So I didn't fee like waiting to see what HTC is coming out with, and picked up the droid a few days after the post. I have a family plan, so i just opened up a new line made that a basic plan and put the droid on my line. I could barely put the phone down now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513