Hi everyone. Wanted to stop in and say hi

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I joined up 1 year ago when the Note8 shipped. I owned the Note8 for 45 days before moving to the iPhone X. Yes, I still own and use that iPhone X.

I wanted to stop back in and see how everyone is doing. Still loving your Note8. Any note9 envy?

I hope you all have fun with your notes. :)

**. One guy said I would be back when I left. I am only here again to say hi. Not that I stopped using my iPhone X and went back to the Note series.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
The only thing I miss about my Note8 was the ability to translate a foreign language with the spen. That was nice.

Now I just share the item and translate.

Potato - potatoe. :)

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm still loving my Note 8. I have a bit of Note 9 envy, but I'm waiting to see what the S10 and Note 10 have to offer.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I joined up 1 year ago when the Note8 shipped. I owned the Note8 for 45 days before moving to the iPhone X. Yes, I still own and use that iPhone X.

I wanted to stop back in and see how everyone is doing. Still loving your Note8. Any note9 envy?

I hope you all have fun with your notes. :)

**. One guy said I would be back when I left. I am only here again to say hi. Not that I stopped using my iPhone X and went back to the Note series.

You JUDAS!! (kidding)
To each their own. Still ADORE my N8 I always get phone envy when the new hotness arrives-then my waller tells me to sit my butt down and wait for the next one. LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Still Loving using the note 8. Best phone I ever had! I have definitely thought about upgrading to the note 9 but haven't made a decision yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieallthetime