HiFi Audio Moto Mod/Snap for Moto Z phones - Coming soon

OrionTech

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello everybody,
I am working for some time on a DAC/ADC HiFi Audio Moto Mod/Snap with the good and old headphone jack and capable of delivering DSD64 content without downsampling, for those who like me miss a good quality from Moto Z.
My campaign at Indiegogo is going to get launched in a couple of days and I appreciate your comments.
For those who are interested, check the call-out page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hifi-audio-moto-mod-snap-for-moto-z-phones/coming_soon*
Best

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody,
I am working for some time on a DAC/ADC HiFi Audio Moto Mod/Snap with the good and old headphone jack and capable of delivering DSD64 content without downsampling, for those who like me miss a good quality from Moto Z.
My campaign at Indiegogo is going to get launched in a couple of days and I appreciate your comments.
For those who are interested, check the call-out page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hifi-audio-moto-mod-snap-for-moto-z-phones/coming_soon*
Best

edited :)

I really expected more interest from other people (backers) in this.Maybe it's because there is no finished design available or maybe not that many audiophiles using Moto Z series. I really hope you reach your goal and I'll buy one for sure - as long as it's smaller than JBL speaker mod :)

good luck !

Last edited:

markabele

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
You might have had more interest in this mod if Moto hadn't included the dongle and if the Play didn't already have a jack.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I was referring to only a few backers on their website. one would think that the number of audiophiles is slightly higher than 0.1 % :)

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Just because someone chooses not to back them doesn't mean they aren't an audiophile.

of course not.there are plenty of high quality products available (external DACs) and also not every audiophile cares for Hi-fi on a mobile device. this one would be much more convenient to use for anyone with Motorola phone who is into listening HiFi music on their expensive headphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirginiaMaeHandy