TeeSquar

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Supposed to be open until 2am EST.

Curious or maybe just a glitch? Guess I'll keep the laptop close by tonight for a wake up and check it out.

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
anyone else notice verizonwireless.com has changed and now has Bionic first????!?!? maybe preorders have a small chance after all!

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
anyone else notice verizonwireless.com has changed and now has Bionic first????!?!? maybe preorders have a small chance after all!

ok i refreshed it and now it changed back to normal. I swear the site was a different layout with the Bionic being first.

It had no left side pane with the sign in/add device etc... it was just all a big rectangle with the Bionic first, same preview tho, different font & look smoother(the website), it had trade in phone program next...which if you click on trade in phone program...it doesn't work now( as of right now anyways). I know some people talk about going into their browser and getting the site back you went to previously..so if anyone can help me on chrome to get that information I can post a screenshot. (not saying this means anything....but for my sake...i'm just hoping for preorders although I know it's anything but confirmed that there will not be any)

Last edited:

TeeSquar

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, tried on the desktop[ PC though explorer and the same offline message. Guess they don't want to be inundated with "Can I preorder my Bionic tonight?"

Plus, I wanted to post something for Chevy to read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arthemas