Holster for OP3 and Spigen Rugged Armor or Diztronic slim fit case

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone here like to wear a holster on their belt? That's been my preferred carry method for the last few years with my GS4 wearing a Speck Candy Shell Grip case. I like vertical (rotating) holsters and wonder if anyone found a holster that works with the OP3 wearing either of the cases mentioned in the thread title?

I'm trying to get my ducks lined up should the Pixel fail to garner my interest so I can put a OP3 on order ASAP.

I found a few on ebay but have no idea if they will work with the OP3 in one of the cases mentioned above. For example:
Leather Vertical Cover Case Pouch for Oneplus 3 2 One Swivel Holster Belt Clip | eBay

Edit: as suspected, the Pixel phones did not interest me. So I ordered the OP3 on Pixel day. ;)

Last edited:

subraya

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone here like to wear a holster on their belt? That's been my preferred carry method for the last few years with my GS4 wearing a Speck Candy Shell Grip case. I like vertical (rotating) holsters and wonder if anyone found a holster that works with the OP3 wearing either of the cases mentioned in the thread title?

I'm trying to get my ducks lined up should the Pixel fail to garner my interest so I can put a OP3 on order ASAP.

I found a few on ebay but have no idea if they will work with the OP3 in one of the cases mentioned above. For example:
Leather Vertical Cover Case Pouch for Oneplus 3 2 One Swivel Holster Belt Clip | eBay
Don't know about holster but Spigen cases are really good totally worth the price.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Apparently there is not much interest in a holster or pouch for an encased OP3.

Regardless, I found the Turtleback holsters on eBay and wonder what size would fit an encased OP3 (since they don't make one specifically for OP products)? I particularly like their metal belt clips.

The Official Turtleback Case Store

I wonder if the holster for the 6P would fit the OP3 in a Spigen Rugged Armor slim-fit or similar case?
Nexus 6P Vertical Leather Holster Cell Phone Case Metal Belt Clip
Interestingly enough, this pic shows a 6p in a Spigen case inserted into the pouch. However, I have no idea how the size of the 6p compares to the OP3, but I suspect it is larger, so maybe the OP3 in a case would rattle around in there? Anyone tried it?

I can't get into the OP forums right now, but noticed before they crashed that someone had used these cases on other OP products, but I don't know if they were encased or not.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
The easiest way to figure it out would be to look up the dimensions of each one. That would give you the best reference to see if it'll work.

speedlever

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I did. The only question I have is if the thickness will work. I think the case is listed as 0.4 and the inside dimension of the holster is also 0.4. So it might be a tight fit.

And yet the pic of the holster shows a 6P with a Spigen case partially inserted into the holster. Which leads me to think it will work since the OP3 and the 6P are almost identical in thickness.

Ergo my question.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Ahhh, well it's nice to know you did your homework. You could take the gamble if Amazon has free return on that item.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon