Homescreen folders?

rickt1152

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Quite pleased with xoom thus far. One tglhing I miss from my Droid is the ability to create folded on the homescreens to categorize my apps, travel, shopping, etc.

Am I just too dense to figure out how to perform what should be a simple task or was it left out of the os for some reason.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

garbanian

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Quite pleased with xoom thus far. One tglhing I miss from my Droid is the ability to create folded on the homescreens to categorize my apps, travel, shopping, etc.

Am I just too dense to figure out how to perform what should be a simple task or was it left out of the os for some reason.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I would love to know if this feature is available as well, as of now I have a page dedicated to each.

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Sadly no folder support yet in honeycomb. I am using smartshortcuts to create folders until a built in solution is added.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
You can try the free "Apps Organizer" application. It lets you assign one or more labels to each app, such as "Shopping", "Tools", "Social", etc. Then you can create a shortcut for each label on any screen, and tapping the shortcut pops up a folder with all apps matching the label.

This same developer has related apps for creating his version of folders for bookmarks, contacts, and other items, but I've never needed more than the apps shortcut manager this app provides.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.code.appsorganizer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShockwaveGBB