Hook-Up to my computer

Kevin Boudreaux

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
How do I get my Moto Droid to connect to my computer? I'm running Vista Home Premium. I'm trying to download pictures from my phone to my computer. Please help. Thanks:confused:

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
When you take your USB cable and plug it in between your computer and your Droid, a little USB icon should appear in the notification bar. Pull that bar down and select that notification. You should then get a menu to cancel or mount. Selecting mount will cause your SD card in your phone to appear as a USB flash drive on your computer, allowing you to browse files.

Good luck!

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
When you take your USB cable and plug it in between your computer and your Droid, a little USB icon should appear in the notification bar. Pull that bar down and select that notification. You should then get a menu to cancel or mount. Selecting mount will cause your SD card in your phone to appear as a USB flash drive on your computer, allowing you to browse files.

Good luck!
Yup ... unfortunately I can't find a way to get it to auto mount each time I connect but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. :-(

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Sadly, I don't think there is a way to auto-mount it. At least without an app to do it.
That's one of those features that seems to always be on the wish lists of users...

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I hope that if they do make it auto-mount that it is an option. I want to be able to plug in it to my computer for charging only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed