Hoping for a Verizon Wireless Midnight Sale!

jw81

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if there is a possibility of a midnight sale 9/8/11... That would be AWESOME to have it tomorrow night.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Wireless Midnight Sale???

Just wondering if there is a possibility of a midnight sale 9/8/11... That would be AWESOME to have it tomorrow night.

There's always a possibility...but no one knows. Just wait until tomorrow night and find out.

Axlerod1

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My store told me they might open between 30 & 60 minutes early depending on the line. Only if there is a line up

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Axlerod1

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My store told me they might open between 30 & 60 minutes early depending on the line. Only if there is a line outside.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

xjoshuax89

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Wish mine was. I asked all the employees at my nearby store and also called several times. Regular time opening and no plan at all for opening early.

Paraphrased from one of the managers there. >.<

KDogg241

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Wish mine was. I asked all the employees at my nearby store and also called several times. Regular time opening and no plan at all for opening early.

Paraphrased from one of the managers there. >.<

I was informed that stores that are opening early are likely to open an hour later than stores that do not have early hours. This will be considered a Level 1 Launch and it sounds like there will be an hour and a half or so training meeting before the stores open in the morning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielcregg