How are the B&O headphones?

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
How are the B&O headphones that came with the promotion? I got a good deal on a V20 that included a case and the headphones for just the cost of the phone but the seller said they didn't like them.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I like mine a lot. I never had really good head phones. I love my wireless jaybird x2's but they don't utilize the quad DAC because the are wireless. So the b&o's sound amazing. I hear they are OK compared to others but not great. To me they are mind blowing. I would like to hear better ones....Well, maybe not. Lol

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I like them. They sound very crisp and clean. If you like a lot of low end you might be disappointed, but I think they have good punch.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I usually use Skullcandy earbuds because I like the mid and low end, but when I use headphones I usually use a pair that has a level playing field for the lows, mids, and highs.. These earbuds are actually that. I would not have paid $150 for them at all. but they are good.. and built very well.

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I might be switching between the B&O pair and the Tone Pros I have. It would be nice to have a pair of wireless headphones be able to make use of the Quad-Dac. I'll have to try them out as soon as I clean off the earbuds.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I usually use Skullcandy earbuds because I like the mid and low end, but when I use headphones I usually use a pair that has a level playing field for the lows, mids, and highs.. These earbuds are actually that. I would not have paid $150 for them at all. but they are good.. and built very well.

If I'm going to spend any decent money it would be on over the ear headphones. I refuse to pay big bucks for buds

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here.. They would be headphones I can use in the studio haha

I see a good deal on ATH M50X headphones Bundled with FiiO amplifier, Keychain power bank, bag, splitter and 32gb card with reader for 149
Price alone for the headphones is 131.
I don't need all the extras but the FiiO amp by itself is 27 dollars

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
The Sony extra bass earbuds imports out of Japan are still the best i've found, usually $80 or so on Amazon. Some incredibly deep bass and the seal for the ear does a great job of keeping noise out.

And I still have not opened the B&O box yet. Might do that over the holiday travel. They are so cheap on ebay no use selling them.

Ronald Andrews

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
The B&O are serviceable are the worth $150 no they are equal to my Mee Audio M6 pros which cost me $50 and I not sure maybe someone knows the answer to this are these Ver 1 or Ver 2 of the H3's.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
They're good, but not great. Maybe I haven't heard a good enough pair of high end headphones but even Beats don't sound worth the outrageous price to me. Call me crazy but I look my good ol apple ear buds. Especially for the price

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
First time actually listening to music with the B&O headphones... All I can say is wow. Best wired headphones I've had. Especially considering all I've had were just Skullcandys and cheap 7-Eleven types. If there's one song I recommend listening to with these it's got to be For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
How are the B&O headphones that came with the promotion? I got a good deal on a V20 that included a case and the headphones for just the cost of the phone but the seller said they didn't like them.

If you are used to wearing Headphones like the JBL Everest 700s, then obviously they not great. But it you listen to Apple EarPods then i think you will be happy with them. Obviously since they are earphones the bass won't be the same but they do a great job. :)

Definitely not a rubbish $20 pair of earphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe