How can I fix my Galaxy S3 that shows the Samsung logo on boot and turns back off ?

daniel10341

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
how can i fix my galaxy s3 that shows samsung logo on boot and turns back off ?

i recently got clockwork recovery and i didnt have any problems but i had alot of garbage on my phone so i decided to restore it but when i did i ran in to a huge problem. when i turn on my phone it shows the samsung logo and in the corner it says "recovery booting" this only pops up for 2 seconds and then it shuts off by itself i tried everything like pressing all of the buttons and taking out the battery i really want to fix my phone can somebody please help that will be fantastic.

shel692

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: how can i fix my galaxy s3 that shows samsung logo on boot and turns back off ?

I hope you have access to a PC and the internet. You would need to restore either via Odin or Kies. If you are not rooted or are even new to rooting and adb, I would suggest the Kies method. Before you begin either way, make sure your device is FULLY charged. Here's the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1XV453_jWk

daniel10341

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
The problem is it doesnt connect to the computer and it only shows the samsung logo and on the top left corner it says recovery booting and then it shuts off immediately

shel692

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried giving it a full charge while it's off and make sure you are using the usb cable that came with it? Do you already have the correct USB drivers installed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaitD0gg