How can I get a notifiaction of a Google+ hangout?

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Hangout feature of Google+ on the Bionic, but wondered if anyone knows of a way to get a notification whenever a hangout has been started that you were invited to? I've turned on pretty much all of the notifications that I see on in Google+ on my phone, but if my wife or kids start a hangout that I'm invited to (via being in one of the circles of the hangout group), I never receive any notice that it's going on. The only way I can tell if a hangout has been started is if I happen to go to Stream in Google+ on my phone and look. I think I must be missing something because checking it all the time does not seem like a good way to do this.

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Notifications seem to be very buggy with the G+ app. I wish they would just get this fixed already. I haven't had it work since the initial release. I was hoping it was my phone and once I got it on my Bionic it would work...

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Could a mod move this to the Applications forum for me? Although I have a Bionic, it's probably more related to applications in general, and it's going to just get buried/lost in the Bionic threads here.

Thanks

bkircher

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
On the g+ app theres setting for notification settings, i have it configured so that it gives me alerts for everything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira