How can I get into my S6 Edge?

A

AC Question

Couldn`t sign in problem

Hello, guys. I currently purchased an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The issue is that I am unable to sign in my Google account- when I open Google Play for example it says "Couldn`t sign in. Can`t establish a reliable connection with the server". This apparently creates a number of problems as I can not open any sites besides Google. The internet on my phone is working alright as I am able to load Facebook from the application on the phone and can load videos on the You Tube app. There are threads like this one but none of the solutions offered has helped me so far.

cityboy012

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Couldn`t sign in problem

Hello, guys. I currently purchased an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The issue is that I am unable to sign in my Google account- when I open Google Play for example it says "Couldn`t sign in. Can`t establish a reliable connection with the server". This apparently creates a number of problems as I can not open any sites besides Google. The internet on my phone is working alright as I am able to load Facebook from the application on the phone and can load videos on the You Tube app. There are threads like this one but none of the solutions offered has helped me so far.

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Try clearing data and cache for google play store and play services then restart your phone then open play store should b able to sign in.
If rooted do above plus delete host file in etc folder in system.
Or download a different browser and test if you can open websites.
Download it via galaxy app store.

×× SM-G925F ××
💥🔥👊💀👊🔥💥

KMV15

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site

Try to uninstall gmail and reinstalling google. Clear all your browser histories also .