How can I get out of a continuous reboot?

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Continuous reboot!

I've just recently installed 2 apps from Google play to root my RCA android lollipop 5.0 tablet from Google Play and then it seemed to crash, restart non-stop, I try to perform a full factory reset (which a friend taught me) and it didn't work, And now the battery is just about dead (but I have it on "life support" and I have it set down beside me right now. So yeah, I'm asking from my PC). It's been at this for two hours and I have school notes that I need tomorrow (along with apps that help me with school) so your help is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

notmanny

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Continuous reboot!

I'm not familiar with the device you are using but something that works with Samsung phones and tablets is you can look for the stock firmware for your device and flash it with a program. I'm not sure what program to use for your device but with Samsung you use Odin. Maybe you can look up what software to use to flash it

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Continuous reboot!

ok..... Well I'm new with rooting and now (and yes now. 1 hour and after my dinner) it has seemed to stop making me think it got solved on it's own.:) :eek: :D But now i'm wondering whether all this is over because the sign screen (only when you have it turned off :-\) is turning on and off on it own plus I'm trying to turn it on to check things out (since I'm a tech girl and give myself some "pro service") but it seems that it doesn't want to do that. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunarmoon0320