How can I move photos to my SD card?

jeff r1

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Photos to SD card

I bought a new SD card (32gb) to replace a bad one that took me over a year to figure out that was causing my problems. But now my phone memory is full and can't move my pics and videos to my card which is taking up all my memory! Any help? (Currently don't have a pc)

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Photos to SD card

Load/sync pics to your favorite products cloud service. Confirm that they are in sync then delete on the phone. They will still appear in gallery. You can then using ES file explorer copy to sd card.

spyderveloce

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Photos to SD card

On an unrooted and updated S4, ES File Explorer, XPlore and others may not be able to move the pics to the SD card due to KitKat restrictions on it's use. The built in file explorer ("My Files") DOES have the ability to move those items to the SD card since it's a stock app. Bosbouer's recommendation to use a cloud service is good to back up those photos. I use Mega since they have an auto-upload option that can be set to only upload on power and over wifi (plus you get 50GB of space free). If you use the Stock camera you can also set it to use the SD card to store photos rather than the on board memory.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spivey23