How can I permanently delete any old messages so they can never been seen by anyone?

A

AC Question

How can i permently delete any old messages so they can never been seen by anyone?

How can i permently delete any old messages so they can never been seen by anyone, even if they hook my phone up into a laptop? please help.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can i permently delete any old messages so they can never been seen by anyone?

Once you delete a message, it's gone. I've never been able to hook my phone up to a pc and read the messages.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: How can i permently delete any old messages so they can never been seen by anyone?

The data is only available for a short period of time. It will be overwritten and lost for good.

Once you delete a message, it's gone. I've never been able to hook my phone up to a pc and read the messages.

You can use recovery software via PC to pull deleted/lost data. Including text messages.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Videos will save to the userdata partition - some data won't, so videos won't overwrite it.

Reflash the stock ROM after doing a complete (including system) wipe. The only thing left undeleted will be the download and recovery partitions - where you don't have anything stored.

clevo89

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site

Your carrier will also have copies

Cammy Boston

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site

How to view imo contact number that not showing up

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's a Google contact, it's at Google Contacts, and you can recover any contact deleted within the last 30 days (hit the More button). If not, you're out of luck, unless you have Contacts set to only display a particular group - then set it to display all.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

Why not just encrypt the phone? I would think that would prevent access from unauthorized users like other data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbers