How can I recover recordings that were saved to my Sprint GS3 4.4.2 (unrooted) device?

Are Savvy

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a samsung gs3 on sprint running 4.4.2 that is not rooted. And I accidentally deleted recordings that are needed urgently.

There is no way to directly access the data on the phone :( It does not have UDB only MTP (or PTP). Is there anyway for me to get my data back?

I needed the phone so I started using it again, and I am concerned that the longer it takes the less likely the data will be there. I am trying to be careful not to download anything but that is really stopping me from using my phone as I used to.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The videos were saved directly to Internal Storage, and not an external SD card? If so, it can be very difficult to recover deleted files from Internal Storage. You'd have to root the phone, then use a program like DiskDigger, PhotoRec, or Recuva--but there's definitely no guarantee that you'll be able to find the files.

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Or you can go to storage and under phone storage it should say make more space click that then click the ones you want to move to to your sdcard and there you go

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but the problem the OP is facing is that he accidentally deleted a video from internal storage, and wants to know if it's possible to recover it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks