how can I solve the "installation aborted" error?

mmxlzdv

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
please read, sorry for my broken english
here we go...
I forgot the password and now I cant use my phone, I searched what I could do to remove the password and I found some archives that can remove the password if I install them on my phone through the recovery mode: so I tried to put the archives on the SD card and then install them on the blocked phone.
but the problem is, I can't install the archives because it keeps showing this error on the screen "installation aborted" so I searched what could be causing this error and it says that I should have a custom recovery to install them, but I can't even install the custom recovery because the phone is blocked. So I would like to know if there's a way to install them using the original samsung recovery, if there isn't, I would like to know what else can I try to unlock my phone, thank you.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, welcome to AC!

First thing like to mention is we won't talk about any wags to bypass security or FRP on phones.

If you had setup a Samsung account on the phone you can try login here to remotely unlock your device, if that doesn't work factory reset in recovery .

https://findmymobile.samsung.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463