How can i turn on my Iphone 5S?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have tried everything to turn it on. I hold the sleep/wake button for 10-30 seconds but nothing. I checked the charger and it's working.. But, i also tried sliding the red slider for a couple of times. And it STILL won't turn on! Please tell me how to do it, i have tried and scrolled through the internet and it's all the same.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
This site is geared toward Android, we have a sister site - www.imore.com where your question may get a better answer but I'll give it a shot here. Keep these questions in mind if you choose to post at imore, the answers will be immensely helpful in trying to answer your question.

By "turn on" what do you mean? Is the screen turning on at all?
You talk about a red slider, is that at the top or bottom of the screen and what does it say on it?
When you plug it in, what do you see?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
That happened to mine some time ago. I don't recall how I fixed it. I think I let it charge for a while - though the battery did not need it - and then, like you, tried holding various buttons. Eventually, it booted. I don't know what the problem was. The iPhone users here may be more helpful: https://forums.imore.com/

(Posted same moment as above post.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane