How do I get passed the Samsung account locked screen if I don't know I'd or password on a Galaxy S4?

A

AC Question

How to get passed the Samsung account locked screen if I don't know I'd or password on a galaxy s4

I purchased a galaxy s4 used and can't get passed the Samsung account locked screen and the person I got it from has gave me all the wrong info is there any way I can bypass it

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to get passed the Samsung account locked screen if I don't know I'd or password on a galaxy

Return it and get your money back.

dcmoors

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: How to get passed the Samsung account locked screen if I don't know I'd or password on a galaxy

You might be able to do a factory reset in recovery mode. Power off the phone.
While holding home key and volume up key, press power key. Phone should boot into recovery menu.
Use volume down key to select "wipe data/factory reset", then press power key to reset.
Never tried this on a locked phone, but worth a go.

dcmoors

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
You might be able to do a factory reset in recovery mode. Not tried it on a locked phone, but worth a go.
Power off the phone. Hold Home and Vol-up keys pressed in, and press and hold power key.
Should reboot into recovery mode.
Use volume up/down keys to select "wipe data/factory reset". Press power key to reset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doom44