How do I move games from the Gaming Hub App?

terty

Apr 15, 2024
Visit site
So, I just recently got a new phone, specially an A42 5G, and I just got all of the random updates and such on it. I also had gotten a few games I wanted to redownload now that my phone has enough space for it. For some odd reason, tho, all of the apps I had on my home screens vanished and I ended up finding them in an app called the "Gaming Hub". They don't even appear in my apps list when sliding up. Why? How do I get them out of the gaming hub app? I can get to them through their easily, but it just feels so weird having this app full of random mobile I'll never play just to play a few I had installed earlier https://tutuapp.uno/ .

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure if what you have is the same as Samsung's Game Launcher app on my Galaxy A32 5G (running One UI 5.1). But when I open that app and go to its settings, there's an option for "Show Game Apps" -- if I select that, I can choose whether to show "In Game Launcher and the Home and Apps screens" or "In Game Launcher only." Make sure it's set to the former.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack