How do I open credential link for corporate wifi without browser support from Android using webview

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How do I openup credential link for corporate wifi without browser support from Android using webview

Annie_M

Trusted Member
Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello and welcome! I'm sorry you're having this issue. Which device are you referring to? We need to know that so we can better help you. Also, in order to continue participating in this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on Android Central. If you're interested in registering for an account, you'll find instructions here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
WebView isn't an app that you'll be able to just use and interact with, it's a background process that's used by other apps for online connectivity. Basically for a website link you'll have to be using a web browser app.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
and make sure the company will support an Android device on that network. Some companies (the one I provide support to is one) won't allow Android devices on their internal networks. If they don't, the file they've provided may not be programmed properly to add the network to the device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance