How do I put up Widget Pictures of Family

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
On my OG Droid there was a way to put up what looked like an album picture of my kids.

I can't find that function on the Bionic - anyone know?

choop

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean on the favorites pull down widget? If so just log into Gmail on a computer and upload a pic to their contact or sync it with facebook and you'll get their current profile pic.

ijip

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Use the picture widget or frames I forget wat its called.

Just tap and hold on any of your home screens to add a widget.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

SSHGuru

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
It no longer exists - there are people selling worse now on the market - I wonder if there is a way to transfer it from the Droid...

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
It no longer exists - there are people selling worse now on the market - I wonder if there is a way to transfer it from the Droid...

In another thread about alternate gallery apps I discovered Gallery 3D, which is essentially the original Droid Gallery. It includes the picture frame widget. I remembered this thread, so I just wanted to let you know there is a way to get it back.

Also, ignore the app comments saying its a virus and can't be uninstalled. Lookout found no issues and I safely installed and uninstalled it.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
There's a free app in the market called MultiFrame that works great and you can add multiple pictures to it that rotate. I like it a lot.