How do I recover my alternative password on my Galaxy S5?

Archio

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner is "gone" and alternative password is apparently not correct

So as the title says, my S5 ran out of battery last I used it and since I've charged it, I have not been able to access it.

The finrgerprint scanner option is gone and it's directly asking for the alternative password.

The alternative password, which I'm sure I remember (as it's the same I've been using for ages) is apparently not correct either..

Anyone know what's going on and how I can fix this? I've tried restarting it, draining the battery aswell as removing it.

Would appreciate any help! I actually just want my photos/videos out as the first priority.

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner is "gone" and alternative password is apparently not correct

Not really sure as you have done everything i would reccomend. So if you cant get the finger scanner on and cant figure out passcode your going to have to reformat it which you can do easily.

Posted via the Android Central App

Archio

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner is "gone" and alternative password is apparently not correct

If there's any software out there, that can pull out my photo and videos, I would be open to that as well.

4runnerbrett

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site

Nope when you have a passcode only thing your going to get is stuff off sd card.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO