How do I root?

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: rooting

Not true as ROMs will be lollipop based hmmm do a bit of research lol

Posted via the Android Central App

The OP was about rooting, not flashing a replacement rom........... root and no OTA updates for you. Flash a custom rom different story altogether.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

The OP was about rooting, not flashing a replacement rom........... root and no OTA updates for you. Flash a custom rom different story altogether.

Sorry want meaning to sound condescending. Yes you are correct in that root was the only thing mentioned.

In that's case yes no lollipop but its relatively easy to go that stage further and flash a custom recovery.

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Thinking about rooting my Note 4 because I am wanting the Lollipop... any suggestions on a ROM that is very reliable? Anyone know any good girl themes?? I found an older breast cancer theme but cant use it on this one but looking for something pinks/purples... etc.

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Thinking about rooting my Note 4 because I am wanting the Lollipop... any suggestions on a ROM that is very reliable? Anyone know any good girl themes?? I found an older breast cancer theme but cant use it on this one but looking for something pinks/purples... etc.

If lollipop is all you want, then why not wait a few weeks? Most reports point to a January release for note 4 depending on carrier.

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh really? I didn't know that. That's awesome

Although I wouldn't mind having a girlie theme....

Last edited: