how do I send a photo from my phone to my computeer

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to forward a photo to my computer. Now at the top of the screen under 'share' the following shows - chats, nearby share, bluetooth. I do not want any of these.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! There are a few different ways to do it:

1. Email the photo to yourself, and use your computer to open the email and download the photo.
2. Connect the phone to your computer via USB, swipe down the notification panel and select the USB notification to make sure it's set to File Transfer/MTP, then use Windows File Explorer to drag and drop the photo to the computer hard drive.
3. Upload the photo to your Google Photos or Google Drive in the cloud (or any other cloud storage solution) using the Share option, then access that cloud storage from your computer.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Personally if it's only a few files I use Google Drive as it's quick and easy to share the file to drive on my phone and save from the PC.

When I'm moving a lot of files I use an external storage device like a flash drive or hard drive, plug it into the phone, and use the my files app to copy them over to the external storage. Then plug into my PC and copy them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali