How do I transfer everything to my new device

pharmnatr

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi All
Just got the Bionic. I rooted it and would like to transfer everything to it from my Droid X
I backed up using titanium backup and put the sd card in the bionic thinking I could restore everything.
After installing the sd card into my bionic, I started titanium but there was nothing to restore. Titanium says there was never a backup done.
Liberty .9
Any help is appreciated.

Al

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Hi All
Just got the Bionic. I rooted it and would like to transfer everything to it from my Droid X
I backed up using titanium backup and put the sd card in the bionic thinking I could restore everything.
After installing the sd card into my bionic, I started titanium but there was nothing to restore. Titanium says there was never a backup done.
Liberty .9
Any help is appreciated.

Al

On your SD card there should be a folder named: "Titamium Backup"
If not:
Did you backup your SD card contents to your computer? If so, you should see a folder "Titamium Backup"
Transfer this to your SD card and follow TB process to restore.

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Can I connect both devices to my computer and drop and drag from one device to another?

yes you can actuallly that what im doing at the very moment im talking to you . i need to go read where the root instructions are , i have not even followed the root success to this point.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
U have to move the TB folder to internal SD card for it to read. I think ill email dev and see if he can fix it. I did the search but it didn't show up.

L1Wulf

May 30, 2011
Visit site
U have to move the TB folder to internal SD card for it to read. I think ill email dev and see if he can fix it. I did the search but it didn't show up.

I can almost guarantee this is what's happening. Think of it like an internal SD Card and a removable, external SD Card... The removable card is useful for storing pics, music, video, etc. but by default, apps are going to use either internal memory, or the "internal SD Card" (when saving files to SD, etc.). This setup is kind of new, and seen most often in tablets; trust me, it causes a lot of confusion.

If you would like to manually move files from one SD card to the other, use your favorite file manager and look for "sdcard" and "sdcard-ext". You should be able to figure things out from there. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bramhast